Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pup is Bringing SexyBack

Damn that song’s catchy.

So once again, I’m in the same TV situation as I was a few years ago. The only channels I get are religious channels and Spanish channels. One bonus channel that I get now is a religious Spanish channel. Fantastic.

Yes, I’m too cheap to get cable.

You know, I don’t know how families do this. I see single income families of 4 all the time with all this stuff. I have no idea how they do it. I can barely support me and Pup. Beside the booze and the occasional crack, Pup’s not that expensive to keep up with. To have a wife and 2 children all feeding off one salary? How does that work?

Besides the basic living costs, how do people afford cable? I think I do ok financially, and I have no idea how I’d pay $50 (at least) for cable a month. I’m stuck with my fizzy channels, but it’s ok though. This lets me catch up on a lot of religious and Spanish channels.

It doesn't help that I just moved out of a house that had every channel and I mean EVERY channel and a Tivo. Not that I have the channels to watch anything, but I have no idea when shows are on either. Serious withdraws…

Oh well, guess it’ll be more time for me to figure out how to bring the Sexyback.

No comments: