Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Top 10 Searches Engine Links

Got this idea from E-Lo to look at my last 10 searches so here we go.

10. Cavilers marching band recordings – Odd that this search linked my site. Although I love DCI, I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned them on this blog. I much prefer the Blue Devils or Madison Scouts. Shut up, marching bands are cool.

9. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood – Are woodchucks and woodpeckers the same things? There’s a giant spider web in one of my trees. Wonder if it can hold a bird. Now that’d be something.

8. Speak and Math band Texas – I’ve heard of pep bands for sports, but apparently in Texas, the Speech and Math clubs get their own pep bands too. Fantastic.

7. coolio north carolina shirt helicopter – I don’t think Coolio sang that song with the taking off of the shirt and swinging it over your head like a helicopter. I would like to know the song writer's muse and inspiration.

6. Camp for unloved children cartoon – Worst cartoon idea…. EVER.

5. we movin on up from the eastside 2006 version – Whoa, I didn’t know there was a soundtrack about my move. Sweet.

4. Drunken things to do on your birthday – Now this is where I do have a bit of expertise. Of course, the only drunk thing I seem to do on my birthday is pass out.

3. kentucky governor's daughter stripper – Really? Anyone got a pic?

2. a nasty beat down after a guy mistakenly laps a dude's girl – By lapping I hope they mean give a lap dance. That in itself is disturbing as I don’t think I’ve ever seen a male lap dance but I don’t think it would be all that exciting. Maybe I’m just not going to the right places.

And the winner for best search that got linked to this page..


I don’t love you I won’t – Fine. I hate you and hope you end up on Springer. How does this search get to this page? The internet Gods must be telling me something.

No comments: