This would be funny except what they're saying is true. I'm not trying to say what I know what's best for women, but if you are a woman voting for McCain, please seriously consider the following points that may concerns you.
- McCain does not believe that an abortion is ok even when the health of the mother is concerned (said this again during the 3rd debate).
- McCain and Palin are very anti abortion even in cases of Rape and Incest. I don't have anything clever to say here. This just seems absurd.
- In Alaska, Palin made rape victims pay for their own rape kits.
- In the next 4 years, whoever the president is will probably appoint 1 or maybe 2 more supreme court judges. Roe v. Wade could be in danger of being overturned.
- McCain is not for equal pay for equal work between men and women.
So before you vote for McCain and Palin in the election in the next couple of weeks, think. Do you want someone that will take away your ability to choose and impose their rules on you? Do you want someone who doesn't think you deserve equal rights?
Don't just vote for someone your family or husband or boyfriend said to vote for. Don't say oh I don't care about politics, politics is boring, or politics doesn't affect me. Find out about the candidates, find out the facts on their policy and make an educated decision.