We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for another edition of....
What the Fuck is wrong with you people?
In case you didn't know, here's what you need to know.
- The dollar is at an all time low against most currencies in the world. That is a major problem people. It shows that this country is very weak economically. That is a really bad reflection on us. We can't buy other people's stuff, and being that we don't really do much manufacturing in this country anymore, that's really bad.
- Being that things in the US are pretty much all on sale due to the value of the dollar, other countries are buying up shares of our most important companies, land, and other intellectual properties. This is bad people. It's not just about you paying higher prices for stuff. The country itself is slowly being sold off.
- Oil has hit an all time high today at $111 per barrel. Oil companies are still making ridiculously record profits. When are you going to make the connection? Why are there still people driving around in dumb ass Hummers? How is nothing done about this?
- Bees are continuing to die all over the US and no one knows why. Without bees, we humans are pretty screwed. If you don't know the importance of bees, go read a book. Just know, no bees = no fruits or vegetation = fucked humans.
- There was a record heat wave last year here in the states, and this winter, there has been record snow fall all over the US and a lot of places in the world are experiencing similar temperature changes. Why do you think this is normal? This is not normal. This is fucked up. You don't go from one extreme to the other. This is especially not good for anything other than humans. We have shelters and A/C. Things in nature do not.
- American kids are not learning math and science. We're fast falling behind all the other industrialized countries in the world. Especially India and China. Bill Gates today urged that more visas be given for foreign tech people to come into this country because we don't have enough in this country coming out of colleges. How fucking sad is that?
- Oh, and there're so many damn reasons for this. Mainly, I blame all you dumb ass parents. Everything from 'oh, we're going to let little Timmy study what he likes' to 'God created everything. No need to study science'. You dumb fucks. First of all they're kids. Very few children here, in India, or China, starts out liking science. This interest is something that's nurtured. They study what you make them study. Stop trying to be their fucking friend. Get a book. Learn to be a parent.
- I understand that there are a lot of good parents that are out there wanting to help out more with their kids. This economy is so bad now that many have to work multiple jobs or long hours to make ends meet. For this, I like to first blame the government and especially this administration. What the fuck? You spend 21 BILLION dollars a month in Iraq alone. You know what you can do with 21 billion dollars a month here in the US? Damn kids here can hardly read and can't do math or science. Is that really worth whatever the hell we're doing over there?
- There has been a rash of school shootings lately. That's always fantastic. Yea, guns are great aren't they? You still think if everyone had a gun these things wouldn't happen? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you learn there is absolutely no purpose to a gun other than to kill? There's no 'protection' aspect to it. A gun is there to kill. It might be there to kill an enemy, but it's still for killing. And you know what you illiterate SOBs, read the whole Amendment. In case you've never seen it and just go by what others say, this is what it actually says 'A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.' A well regulated militia. To the security of a free state. None of you dumb ass automatic machine gun carrying bastards are doing any of that I'm sure. You think all them crackheads out there with guns can even read the amendment? Gun rights are total bullshit. Admit it, it's purly an economic thing.
- A report from the Pentagon this week confirms that there is NO fucking link between Saddam and Al Qaida. I'm waiting for that apology from you you stupid stupid fuck. Look what your megalomania has cost this country. Also, all you dumb ass gullible fucks who voted for him cause you think you're so damn important that someone will bomb you, thanks a lot. Please wear a patch on your clothing so when I see you, I can kick you in the crotch.
- In 2 years, Russia will have the only space shuttle that can make trips into space because NASA will be dismantling/retiring the last space shuttle we have. There is nothing in the budget to create a new shuttle either. The US may have won the race to space, but looks like the Russians are going to win in the end. Way to go US government and all you people who don't like science and doesn't think NASA is important! God you people suck. No wonder the kids doesn't like science.
- Bush veto a bill that would outlaw the use of waterboarding. There are not enough votes to overturn this veto. I suggest all of you that doesn't think waterboarding is torture to give it a try. If you think it's like a massage, then fine. Vote to keep it legal.
Have a nice day.