Monday, September 12, 2005

Non-Political Stuff on My Mind.

Coming into work this morning I saw an email from our CEO stating that we have met the $100,000 donation match from the company. So Team Pup's contributions are out of luck.

However, since I did promise double contributions to everyone who has given me money, Pup and I discussed it and has decided to fulfill its promise and personally double everyone's contributions.

So yay and thanks to everyone for contributing!

--------

College football was terrible this weekend as Ohio State lost a thriller to Freaken Texas. At least it wasn't to Texas A&M cause then there would be chairs and windows broken.

--------

There's going to be some big exciting changes going on for me and Pup pretty soon. I'll fill everyone in when I get everything confirmed.

--------

Yesterday, my two year old nephew asked my sister to call me. He does this pretty often. I think the reason is that everything I talk to him on the phone I say "Help! I'm trapped in the phone Scotty! Tell your parents to call me so I can come out and play!"

Being a two year old, he doesn't quite understand the concept of the phone yet, so this is a funny thing. So Scotty will usually say "call uncle Pup" a couple of times a week.

---------

After a 2.5 week break from Ultimate Frisbee, I went back and played on Sunday. After an hour, I thought I was going to die. It was pretty hot, and I think at points my heart was actually hurting from beating so fast.

Who knew you could get so out of shape so quickly.

---------

Ok, I have to sneak in one political thing. 38% approval, 55% disapproval rating for the president. Guess all you people that voted for him for his "moral" values forgot that this is a real job that has a lot of responsibilities and requires real leadership/administration skills. The presidency is more than being 'moral'.

Good judgement there on electing this guy.

Happy Monday!

No comments: