Friday, September 30, 2005

Tagged.

This is from my tag from E-Lo.

Mother Nature, I give up. "So I was lying there mostly naked drowning in my own sweat."

I think I was talking about how I had to finally turn on the air conditioner because it was just unbearably hot in my apartment. Yea, I'm that cheap.

So now I pass the tag along to you...
The rules are:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Yea, this site isn’t popular enough to lose 5 more readers with tags. As a matter of fact, I don’t think we have 5 readers now. Negative number readers would be bad.

_________________

So today’s my official day of unemployment. I did a very poor job in negotiating between my old and new job. Initially I had wanted a month off between jobs. Then it went down to a week. The final agreement was 1 lousy day off between jobs.

Argh. What the hell happened?

You’d think I’d be sitting around doing nothing being that this is my only day off. Oh, but I wish. I’ve been up and running around non-stop since 7:30am this morning. Yes, that’s very early for me to be working. I think I was more productive this morning than I usually am all day.

This is the first time since maybe 4 years ago that I've really had a day to myself. Usually when I take a day off, I'm flying somewhere. Who knew there was so much to do around the house. With my move still not yet planned, there's so much to do. I need an assistant.

I'd ask Pup to help, but as usual, he's drunk and watch Jerry Springer.

OK, back to running around being productive.

I’ll leave you all with a funny.

"The president believes the government should be limited not in size, Jon, but in effectiveness. In terms of effectiveness, this is the most limited government we've ever had."--Daily Show correspondent Rob Corddry


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: