Thursday, February 02, 2006

Picture-Mini Thursday #4

Foggy Bridge


Throughout the trip, the weather varied from cold and rainy to sunny and warm. These weather changes happened about every 30 min. When we got to the Golden Gate Bridge, the weather was perfect. At least for me.

There was a heavy fog setting into the bay. It was cold and there were not many visitors during this time. People would jump out of their car and take a few pictures then run back to the car. Since I enjoy this weather, I walked around and took some foggy pictures.

After we were done here, we drove on the bridge on our way to see some Red Woods.

When we were driving half way on the bridge, I saw this couple. They appeared just for a second when the fog lifted. They were dressed in long black coats and hats. I didn't get a good look at them, but I saw that they were holding each other closely and kissing passionately. In a matter of seconds, we drove out of sight as they disappeared into the fog.

Fogs are cool.

No comments: