Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Remember

I remember a time when I loved romantic comedies. I remember arguing with others that those situations can happen. I remember defending the idea of whole thing. Most importantly, I remember when I believed those situations can happen in real life, in particularly, to me.

An accidental meeting or situational set up, two people out of the millions around them, meet up.

Something happens and the two begins to talk after seeing the mutual attraction in each other’s eyes. The two always have great chemistry and was wonderful together even if sometimes they seem totally wrong for each other on paper.

The two overcomes a great obstacle and they either find out how much they really did love each other, or their love is solidified somehow.

I remember a time when I believed that could happen.

I remember a time when I had this hope to keep me going.

No comments: