Thursday, September 25, 2008

If you think these are good qualifications to be VP...

You probably thought Bush would do well with our economy

- Palin has never visited Russ (although claims she can see it) and until last year, never travelled outside North America. Her reasoning "I'm not one of those who maybe came from a background of, you know, kids who perhaps graduate college and their parents give them a passport and give them a backpack and say go off and travel the world. No, I've worked all my life. In fact, I usually had two jobs all my life until I had kids. I was not a part of, I guess, that culture." Great. That's who you really want to be VP. Let's forget about picking the best, let's just pick whoever!

- Palin has never met a foreign leader until her trip this week to NYC. You think this one week trip is good enough?

- When asked how Alaska's closeness to Russia enhanced her foreign policy experience, Palin said, "Well, it certainly does because our ... our next-door neighbors are foreign countries." Alaska shares a border with Canada. Wow, that's some foreign policy insight. That our next-door neighbors are foreign countries. Alaska shares a border with Canada? I believe that was also a question on 'Are you smarter than a 5th grader?'

You've royally screwed up this country and a lot of the world's economy. Don't you think you've done enough?

1 comment:

MilpitasGirl said...

She's a MILF that Stupid Males will vote for b/c of her legs in a skirt. For the retards who wanted a female in office, and were Hilary supporters. This woman is an idiot and a total joke to America (as if we are not a freaking joke already world wide) if Republicans win...