Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This week in Pup

OH.. You KNOW you’re Jealous!!

Guess what I just got 4 tickets for?!!!

Maybe THIS can give you a hint. Well, not so much a hint as just the answer.

That’s right folks, Finally.... the Pup is baaaaaacccck in New York City.

Jon Stewart will meet the Pup… well, not exactly meet, more like me stalking from far away. Close enough.

I’m really excited to go. The date is kinda bad being on a Wednesday, but I don’t care. I’m so there. The day of the taping is close enough to New Years Eve that I think I may have to try New Years Eve in NYC or somewhere up in the northeast.


It’s still mucho busy here in Pup land, so no post, but I’ll leave you with this. It will make you laugh for hours.

Check out the awesomeness that is this video

Gem Sweater

No comments: