More Observations from down under
- Cigarettes are the most amazing things in the world. What other product can you put a label that reads 'This product will KILL you' and people still buy it. How is this product legal?
- I just came back from an arcade in the middle of the city. With all the Asians here, you can imagine the competition. There were 8 Tekken 6 machines linked together. The level of play was pretty ridiculous. Of course, I had to give it a shot. That was probably the shortest game I've ever played.
- I watched these 2 girls play (and beat) house of the dead 4. They looked kinda like cartoon characters with the way they looked. If there's a zombie uprising down under, I'm hanging out with them.
- There are a lot of Japanese and Korean girls here that look like cartoon characters here.
- You can openly walk around and drink in most parts of the city.
- You haven't heard hot/sexy until you hear an aussie girl say 'panties'.
- I have watched so much Rugby in the last few days. Did you know there are different versions of Rugby? I didn't either. Apparently, it's like the NFL and AFL in the US. In one of the versions, teams can score over 100 pts. Odd.
- They may not have a Halloween here, but they have a pirate day celebration.