Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005, what's it good for?

I'll have another post about politics in 2005, but for now this is just for me.

It’s New Year’s Eve once again, and I guess this is that post that everyone makes. Thinking about what happened this year, what they want for next year, bla bla bla.

Oh, it’s not like I’m not going to do that. Just wanted to warn you.

This year has been one of the more interesting years that I can thinking of. There were some extreme highs and lows. I’ve had some of the best times of my life, and some of the hardest. There was never a lack of something going on this year.

Even with so much going on, I think 2005 was a set up year. Call in the closer. Put on your seat belt. Big things are going to happen in 2006.

Since I’m too lazy to put this in paragraphs, I’m gonna make lists.

Most Memorable Events in 2005:

  • Had one of my favorite trips ever going to Los Angles this summer.
  • Met people from Iowa and Nebraska. Who knew cool people lived there? :)
  • I saw 2 oceans and 1 gulf this year
  • New Job –Got the hell out of Kansas and got back to ATL!! Dirty South baby, Hell ya!

Wow, I’m struggling here. I really thought there’d be a bit more than 3 things. There are a few that I’m not posting, but in general, I guess I didn’t do that many big things this year. However, the wheels are in motion, there will be big things in 2006.

Here’s a preview of the big plans that are already in motion:
Big Red X – Big Red evolves
Trips all across the US
Trips outside of the US – Finally.
New House
I will become ridiculously old in 2006 - Vegas in November!!

We’ll see how things work out.

Have a good time tonight everyone! Get Hammered!! Be Safe!!

No comments: