Monday, December 26, 2005

Presents

Presents are great. It’s always nice to get stuff. That’s not my bag though. I’m so much happier giving someone something than receiving. This, however, is where I become a bit high maintaince as far as getting me a gift.

See if it’s something I really needed or really wanted, I would’ve gotten it for myself. I point out stuff, but those are nice to haves, and I don’t really need them so sometimes I may look at it and say great, but never use it when someone gets me stuff. Sometimes I appreciate getting the gift, but isn’t as thrilled as I probably should be about it.

However, sometimes I do get quite excited about a present. This doesn’t happen enough, but once in a while, someone gets me something that I wasn’t expecting, and it’s the perfect gift.

I’m really not that hard to shop for. Just have to think a little bit.

So I present to you. Best Present I received this Christmas *


* I haven’t received all of my presents yet, so this may change. Although I doubt anything short of Dusku could beat this.

As you may or maynot know, I love zombies. Forget terrorists, forget global warming, forget this administration. The biggest danger to human kind is Zombies.

This book teaches you everything you need to know to protect yourself from the eventual (oh, it's gonna happen) take over of zombies in this world.

Thanks for the present!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of goodies!!

No comments: