Friday, September 03, 2004

Bravo I say, Bravo.

~nod of approval~

Dear George,

I’ve seen many things. A lot of good and a lot of bad have passed through my sights. All these experiences have given me quite a good eye for when something is done well. I must say, this is impressive. Not in decades have I seen such great strategy and execution to influence the minds of the masses and the uninformed. This seed of fear, insecurity, and paranoia you have cultivated in the minds of these people, simply brilliant. Through these seeds you have been able to grow your tentacles of influence through their minds and hearts. No longer are they free, they are yours now.

You’ve captured and used so well the idea that the masses doesn’t necessarily listen to those that are saying what is true, but just those that were speaking the loudest. The way you’ve tricked the opposition to fight this war with hope and positivity was a brilliant move. No one cares for positive messages, and hope is so much more difficult for the feeble minded to comprehend than fear. We all know fear is best mannerism of control. Fear of an unknown evil, or an unknown power. I think a good friend of mine used that a few thousand of years ago, and it’s worked quite well.

Your political machine is one of the finest engineered wonders I’ve seen in a while. Though that German version in the 40s was still a bit better, you have surpass most in time and history to engineer a most wonderful wonder that you should be most proud of. Your machines shows you with no faults, and those that are outside the influence of the machines, it still make them seem crazy to your army of zombies.

Your machine does wonders to change perception versus your actual intent. Never have I seen greed so wonderfully disguised as protection for the weak. Vengeance so well said in the name of the righteous. Instead of Envy, they see only someone doing the work of the lord. But I know, people like us don’t want to do the work for him, we want to be him.

You have done so well for me, and all under the guise of his name. To that I say Bravo.


So let’s kill them all. All those that doesn’t believe.
In the name of your lord of course.


Best to you, and four more years of you in charge.

L

No comments: