Friday, September 10, 2004

ROLL UP!!!!
Yo, I really got nothing today. Its like 2:30p and work keeps piling up. But that's ai'ight. It just won't get done. No shame in slackness. Hummmm.....now I'm thinking of Swingers. Is it because of the previous Vegas posts? Or is it the reference in this post to the film? Roll Up!!! Yeah, I got that from Swingers...the fight scene is the best. Reminds me of Tony. His fights always started like that and ended like that. Well sometimes he had to knock a fool on his ass. But that's Tony.
So what am I doing? Sitting on my ass right now, reading the paper during a 3 hour lunch break, cleaning my finger nails, all of the above. They say Ivan will become a tropical storm by Wednesday and will sweep this sleepy town away. To lazy to correctly spell h-u-r-r-i-c-a-n-e. damn. I hate knowing how to spell. I was trying not to spell that right. Sucks too because from time to time I go to type my blog name and I don't stop after T. Thank god spell checker doesn't recognize that strange word.
Plans for the weekend? I think the nerds have reeled me back in. Tonight is looking like a Star Trek night. These are the best, yo! Like we start by cracking open a 6 pack and begin watching some Next Gen (which rocks my world) and then someone will be reminded of an Original Series episode. Capt'n Kirk was the fucking man. His shit was tight!!! You couldn't go pee unless you had orders to do so. Anyway, I can do without DS9 and Voyager is good from time to time. 7 of 9? Damn! Still only so-so. When the spirit moves us we'll watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of God! (Magic plug) Tomorrow is a Magic: The Gathering Tourney right here in town. Some of my friends are sponsoring a Type I event. Two words: Merfolk deck. Its on!!! Okay many of you don't know or care what I'm yapping about, but this weekend is going to be bombastic!!! Know that! I'm sure you know what good times are like. Well tournements are like that....times 10!!!
sidenote #1: OMG...so you've all seen Wrath of Khan, right? Well you must see the episode that first featured Khan. He is the most badass villian of the original series.
sidenote #2: "Anything goes when it comes to ho's cuz pimpin' aint easy!" Pimpin' Aint Easy--Big Daddy Kane. In middle school I was Big Daddy Kane, and sometimes I thought of Pup as Lil' Daddy Shane, but that's another story.
Okay. Some cool news. If you remeber the pastor chick I was interested in...she called me the other night. Just out of the blue. It was weird. Two and a half months and I don't hear a peep and then, "You asked me out to dinner once before. Still wanna go out?" Then she makes fun of me for not having a cell fone. Okay, yall need to shut up! I don't wanna here it. Cell fones will rot your mind. You wait and see. Actually mine's on lay-away. Anyway, she's into me I guess. I guess any pastor would think of T when they're feeling lonely and blue. Okay, maybe not any pastor, but the PASTOR was thinking of me. Bless her soul.
TECH SUPPORT!!! What the hell is that? Now I worked at one place where tech support was on the ball. Then I worked at another place where they were stalking women at malls. Here it doesn't exist. Hell, I'm as much tech support as is the secretary. Well that's not true. The chair can navigate around more than her and we all know more than him. What is with all that talk? Deep Freeze? Alteris? Power block? Slice 'n Spice? Dude, you know that I have no idea what you just said. Right now all I want you to do is to make it work. And show me what you did so I don't have to call you again. There's one dude who looks like Barney Rubble, talks like Barney Rubble, and doesn't know shit like Barney Rubble. Great personality. He's got a calculator on his wrist watch too. Now I aint hating on the watch, that's cool. I had one....IN SIXED GRADE!!! I wish I still had it...really. Calculators come in handy sometimes.
Well its like 3pm now. Three more hours till STAR TREK!!!

No comments: