Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I got some beef with you!!!
Okay, here's the scene: I'm just getting home from work. Right as I walk through the door and set my things down, the phone rings.
ring ring

Me: Hello?
Dude: Oh. Sorry. I have the wrong number.

WTF!?! You don't know how you use a numeric keypad? You know you got the wrong number cuz I aint yor bitch!!! Its even worse when its after 10pm cause that's when all the jive suckas dial a booty call but get me instead on the receiver. Some fools try to play it off:

Punk Ass: Where my boo at?
Me: I aint hearing dat bitch! You needs to learn your ass some eye hand coordination. 8 don't look like 4. Hit the right numbers, fool. And spit that bubble gum out your mouth!!!

I hate you all!

Then again, if you dialed my number and your measurements are 32-26-32, I might have to holla attcha!!!

No comments: