Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pup, you’re on a need-to-know ONLY

Interesting update.

Remember this story from my AZ trip a while back? I was talking with my friend that I was visiting during that trip last week and he shared some very interesting information. I think I may have left this out of the last post (not intentional, I just forgot), but the girl in the story, we’ll call her MJ, had told me that she didn’t really have a boyfriend because he had moved to Colorado and wasn’t sure if they would want a long distance relationship. So yes, looking back, that may have sounded a bit fishy. Now. Not then. These are things you just don’t hear when you’re drunk with a hot girl (Did I mention she looked like Dunst? Mmmm...).

Brain, you funny.

So the interesting update from my friend is that she was ENGAGED at the time that story took place. Engaged! and not just engaged, but MJ was going to get married in 3 weeks. EEK... Hey, I looked, and there wasn’t a ring. The full story was that she was having some hesitations (pre-wedding jitters I guess) and just wanted one more go with someone to make sure she really wanted to settle down. How making out and sleeping with someone could solidify her relationship with her fiancée I don’t know.

Oh well. Just thought that was interesting.

Happy Monday (but actually Tuesday)!

No comments: