Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I’ve got soul, but I’m not a solider…..
That’s a line from a song by The Killers. Easily my current favorite band right now. At this very moment, this very second, favorite. If you haven’t heard of them, check them out. I guarantee you’ll like them.

It’s not a money back guarantee or anything. I may make fun of you if you don’t like them. That’s a guarantee, but no guarantee of money.

That’d be funny if stores did that. “You didn’t like this shirt? Aww.. that’s too bad. It IS very ugly. Why would you buy this in the first place? Too bad.”

I would not be a good fit in customer service.

I got my new TV yesterday! Yay! It’s 2x as big as the one I currently have. Maybe size does matter. Hmmm…

Well, the TV totally kicks ass. 32 inches of HD goodness. After 1.5 years of looking at TVs I finally bought it. I’m not good with buying huge things. Takes me forever to pull the trigger, but I did it. It was my graduation/Christmas gift to myself.

I think everyone should buy nice stuff for themselves. If you’re only buying other people stuff, it’s no good. And forget about relying on other people to buy you stuff you really want or waiting for a major holiday. Who needs that hassle. It could also be that I'm not good about telling people what I want too. Hmmm... I'll fix that next year.

Why wait? Let's try it now. Anyone looking to get me a New Year's present or belated Christamas present, please come over and hang up some pictures for me. I hate doing that? Don't ask, I just have the worst experiences with hanging pictures and other stuff on walls. That would be a most appreciated present.

Just so you know, I’ve been writing this very unspectacular post for a couple of days now. Hence it makes very little sense and doesn't seem to have any distinguishable plot line. Do blogs need plot lines?

Anyone know why my eyes have been so itchy lately?


No comments: