Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Spazzy Tuesday

Not too much going on at work with the mass exodus of the holiday season.

Here’re the things on my mind:

Well YOU of course, cause you’re always on my mind.

New Harry Potter book to be published July 16 !!!!
Mmmmm...
Can someone please get me THIS for Christmas. No, I don’t want the subscription to the magazine.
Told you...
“….pollutants from sewage plants, feedlots and factories…. Nine male smallmouth bass taken from the Potomac near Sharpsburg, about 60 miles upstream from Washington, were found to have developed eggs inside their sex organs”

Yea, just another silly environmentalist trick. Just trying to get us to worry about pollution when that money can be saved to buy some rich fuck another plane or some shit they don’t need.

Screw the environment you say? I hope you guys all develop eggs and have periods or at least grow a painful tumor in your ass. Dumbasses.
Anyone? Anyone?...
Who wants to go see “The Phantom of the Opera” with me tomorrow? Come on now.. you know you want to.

No comments: