Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Questions Questions Questions

I’m back. After spending 10 hours in the airports and in the air with delays after delays, fighting through a lightening storm, running out of fuel, and other fun things, I’m finally back. The trip itself was great, but getting the trip started and coming home were quite nightmarish. More on that later.

Instead, I bring you this. Answers for questions from Fleece

1. For every year of your life subtracted, you'd receive 1 million dollars. How many years would you give up and why?

I’d say just one. I can’t give up enough for my island of evil, and I would like to be able to enjoy the money. So while the money is good, the things that I really want to accomplish in life really can’t be bought (although it’d be much easier with money, but no need for lots of it).

I know it’s cheesy, but it’s true.

2. You are forced to have the same dish every single day for every meal -- what would you pick?

Oh, that’s easy. It’d be a pork chop (deep fried or just regular fried) plate over rice with mustard greens (the Asian type) and some sausage. I LOVE that dish.
LOVE it LOVE it LOVE IT!!!

I’m drooling for it now. Mmmm…

3. Alcohol has been outlawed in your country, how would you while away that recreational time?

No Alcohol in my country? Easy, I’d move.

No, I think I’d lose at least 10-15 pounds if I didn’t drink and eat bar food so much. Actually, I don’t think that no alcohol would change that much with what I do. I know that’s sounds strange with all my other posts about me drinking, but really it’s not that big of a deal.

This is my story I’m sticking with as I’m going on an alcohol diet. I’ll keep everyone posted on how that works out.

More than likely too, I may join the mob and bring alcohol back into the country. I’d be like a freedom fighter. Freedom fighter of delicious fermentation grain products!

4. Let's say you were exiled from the US and had the choice of picking where you'd live next, where would you go?

I want to be exiled to an island (my evil island of course) with all the necessities. The island will mysteriously give me some type of superpower, or have large groups of super monkeys that will be obedient to me. I will become all powerful and come back to destroy you all for not believing in the Pup.

You will rue the day you exiled me!!!

I’ve always wanted to say “you will rue the day!!”

5. What color would best describe your last love affair?

Hmm.. this is a hard one as I’m not good with colors or know what you mean exactly by love affair. Is that just having relations or the movie-ish love affair thing?

If I must answer, I will answer Pink.

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me!
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. Each person's questions will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don't have a blog, I will still ask you five questions and you can leave the answers here.

No comments: