Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer Jamz

That’s right, that’s Jamz with a Z. Which mean it is extra special and hip with the kids.

I need your help fellow bloggers!!

I’m putting together my Summer CD as I do every year. A CD for me to cruise to as I roll in my 5.0., with the rag top down, so my hair can blow. Girlys on standby, waiting to say hi. Did I stop? No, I just drove by.

My summer theme song/soundtrack if you will.

I have room for a few more songs and would like to get your ideas on what else to put on this album. These songs should rock, jam, fun, or easily sing along to, and in whatever genre. Just as long as the song has a funky ass beat and summer-ish it will be considered. So as much as I like Sarah McLachlan, she’s not gonna make it.

I usually try to have more current music with the album, but if there are some good classic ones that you think should be on it, I’m open to the ideas as well.

Please make suggestions in the comment area!

If you email me with your address, you too can receive a copy of Pup's Summer Jamz to cruise your ghetto with!

Thanks!!

________________________________

In other gay news from Dan Savage:

Last week the pope condemned divorce, masturbation, birth control, in vitro fertilization, living together before marriage, and same-sex marriage. According to Bennie (the new pope), all of the above add up to "anarchic freedom." The headlines the next day? "Pope Condemns Gay Marriage as 'Anarchy.'

"The headlines should have read something like this: "Pope Condemns Majority of American Heterosexuals for Private Sexual Conduct, Also Gay Marriage."

Yea, liberal media my ass.

No comments: