Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ding Ding Ding… Order’s up.

You’re about to get served.


Last night I was vegging out in front of the TV and was just flipping through the channels. What do I see when I landed on Fox? A show called ‘So you think you can Dance?”

Did anyone else see this? It’s fantastic.

I’m sure some of you know I am all about the dancing. Mostly club and street dancing stuff. Not that bull-shit booty bumping crap you see at the clubs or in some bar and grills when it’s getting out of hand. People, that’s not dancing damn it.

Abeit lately, I’ve just been observing dancing from the sidelines since there are no real clubs or raves or anything here. That and I’m getting old and it’s starting to look ridiculous. And sometime even dangerous. I might pull something you know… damn old body.

So anyway, this show is in the same format as America Idol. People go and dance for judges. There were some very amazing dancers. All kinds of different styles. Then of course came the best part. The bad dancers. This is 10x funnier than the bad singers on American Idol.

One different thing is that most of these dancers know they were bad and just wanted to try a dance audition. Can’t say I can hate on that. Although the disillusionment of one being really good when they’re not is quite comical.

Well, after watching the show, I was all inspired to start dancing. That coupled with the fact I might be doing some clubbing next week made me get my ass of the couch and start practicing some moves. I even pulled out the old DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) Pad out for giggles.

I’m not going to go into details, but it's quite funny. If there's a dance-off come next week, not that I think there would be one, but if there is. You bet yo ass Pup's going to be ready to serve.

No real point to this post. There’s no refund on the 5 minutes of your life you’re never getting back :p

_____________________

Final news of the Day.

T, I think you may get a girlfriend yet.

T's girl

No comments: