Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Is Today Tuesday or Wednesday?

I wear this watch that displays time, day and date. The problem is that it gives three letters for the day. This wouldn’t be so bad if those three letters were either T-U-E or W-E-D. Right now my watch reads, 5:16 PM MAR 19. I’m like, “Damn, it’s March already!?! Where did the year go?”

Anyway the three-letter abbreviation for the day is French, German, Swahili, or something I can’t speak or read. It’s not ebonics. That I know for sure. Friday in ebonics is Chik'n and Beer day or just FryDay.

I blame Pup for my ignorance of foreign languages. I once asked him to teach me Cantonese and he was like, “NO! FUCK YOU!” Then he cursed me in Cantonese and threw rice at me.

In high school Pup was like, “Dude, take Latin. Girls go nuts over any guy who speaks Latin.” So I took Latin for a year. And in college I took 3 semesters of Latin. Sadly, the only Latin phrase I can say translates to The Girl Is A Farmer.

No girl has ever gone nuts over me.

So tomorrow will be VIE 20. I think. I don’t know if that means Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, but I do know that in a few more days, LOOK OUT DATONYA, HERE I COME! Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments: