Sunday, July 31, 2005


'Must Love Pups'


SGP (Single Gray-ish Pup) ISO SF (stuffed ok). Enjoys lying on the bed (sometimes couch) most of the day, sleeping on people’s heads, drinking, and making plans for world domination. Looking for Single Female that doesn’t steal my stuff (stealing other people’s stuff ok). Must tolerate fuzzy-ness, slight megalomanism, fire paranoia, and late night drunk calls.


So I went to see ‘Must love dogs’ this weekend. Very good if you’re into cheesy movies. There are some overly cheesy parts, but most of it was good with excellent banter and lines for Diane Lane’s character.

"Would you like to come in?"
"No, I'd rather die, but thanks!"

Ok, you have to see it in the situation. It really was funny. John Cusack’s role wasn’t that large, he was still great.

I strongly recommend this movie unless you’re the 90% of the male population that would never see a cheesy movie unless there’s a good chance you’re gonna score for going. In which case, go only if there's a good chance you'll score.

My social calendar is finally filling up after not really traveling for the first half of the year. So far, I've got trips for: Atlantic City/Philly (this weekend), Friend visiting me (this is rare as only 3 friends have visited me in the 1.5 years I've been in KC), Las Vegas, Los Angles, New York City!! Yay!

Another crazy ass busy week at work. So....

~ John Cusack is the original Vince Vaughn. Discuss. ~

No comments: