Thursday, February 10, 2005

Fa la la la laaaaaaa.... la la la la....

Cause Barrie told me to do it. Like she said though, this is very difficult to just pick a few things. So much of it involves what kind of mood I'm in. Well, here's my shot at answering these questions.

10 Random songs in your library (this is at work)

Guns & Roses – Sweet Child of Mine
The Killers – Mr. Brightside
Final Fantasy VII – Sephiroth – One Winged Angel
Stevie Nix & Don Henley – Leather and Lace
Brak – Monkey
Greenday – American Idiot
DJ GT – 2005 collection
Pet shop boys – Being Boring
Lasgo – Something
Karate Kid Soundtrack – You’re the best

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
About 1.7 gigs at work, 16 gigs at home.

2. The last CD you bought is:
DJ Tiesto – Parade of the Athletes

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Liz Phair – Why can’t I

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you (I'm sure there are better examples, but..).
Bring boring – Pet Shop Boys
Joy of my life – John Fogerty
Everything she does is magic – The Police
Numb – Linkin Park
Heresy - NIN

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
LiAps – Cause I want to hear a New Yorker talk about Country music.
Big or Little Pinz – Cause it’s about time they updated their blog.
Yoli – Cause I know very little besides she likes to listen to people talk about their problems. Preferably during lunch :)

No comments: