Friday, February 18, 2005

Mr. Brightside

I was looking over the last few posts and noticed that I’ve really been posting some fluffy crap. Not that there’s anything wrong with fluffy crap, but Pup is ranty and rageful, and he will NOT be ignored!

I do have a lot of rants flowing around in my head, but it’s been difficult to put down in words since I’ve been in a pretty good mood as of late. There’s a lot of excitement in the air as the next months will bring Sarah McLachlan goodness, The Killers and Green Day (tix goes on sale tomorrow!), and some fun trips. There’re trips to Philly, Braves opening weekend in Atl (I actually don’t much care for baseball, but I LOVE going to stadiums sitting in the sun watching a game), the date for a Vegas trip is almost finalized, and a long tropical trip is in planning phase.

The only slightly bad thing going is I need more money to support all this crap I’m doing, and until I do, no more new trips L

Anyone looking for an old stuffed bear to provide any services? Like emptying out liquor bottles? I’m also very warm so you can cut down on heating bills by just having me around you.

So this week, no rants, but they’ll be hell next week. Maybe.

Anyway, I’ll leave you with this. Monkey thinks robotic arm into action

Monkeys kicks ass. I won’t have to do much R&D by the time I have my Evil Monkey Island.

Sweet.


Yay, Happy Day of Fri!!! Have a good weekend.

No comments: