Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Oh where does the time go?

Can you believe a month’s already past by? Where the hell was I? What was I doing? Next thing I know, it’s February. I never did care much for February. One of the main reasons is cause I have a really hard time spelling February. Thank goodness for this spell checker thingy. Of course, there's also the unmentional corporate made up holiday. I'm not even going to dignify it with a rant here. Just this. If your sorry ass needs a yearly reminder to be good to your mate... you probably don't deserve to have one. OK, I'm done..... For now.

Guess who was at the Super Bowl Party this last Sunday? Wait for it….. Wait for it…. It’s the Rick Springfield chick!! I was trying to hold myself back from cracking up every time I’d look at her. I think she thinks I’m crazy cause she doesn’t remember it and I just keep laughing when I see her.

I know you are all eagerly awaiting updates from my Monday night basketball league games at the rec. center. I've been slacking the last couple of weeks. Here's the update from last night's game. Break out the bubblies people, cause Pup had a record night! Pup had his first not one, but 2 block of the seasons!!! (Crowd cheers!! Women throwing bras!!). In case you don't know, I'm all about the blocks. ALL about the blocks. It's the only thing that matters to me. 2 in a real game? I think I’m ready to retire now.

Work is so crazy this week. The weekend can’t come fast enough. As some of you may notice, no blogging for me at work. Yea, it’s that busy. (sigh) I SO do not understand why I write up things for my director to send to our VP, but she gets credit for it. WTF?

I have so much rantings to blog about too. The state of the union, the budget.. OH.. so much material. Damn this job thing. Any sugar mamas out there willing to take me in so I can blog? No? Yea, didn’t think so.

Oh.. today is Fat Tuesday! Since we’re in the electronic age, I’m willing to receive pics of you flashing instead of the live version. Unless you have a web cam of course. Please remember to jiggle it a little. :)

Happy Fat Tuesday!!

No comments: