Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Coming down a high

Well, the Tournament is now over. This has to be one of the most exciting series of games I’ve seen in a while. The 4 games in the elite 8 game round were all spectacular which lead up to the final game of a #1 vs. #2 game (not happened since 1975).

As you may have heard....

NORTH CAROLINAAAAAAAAA..... Take yo shirt off..... Spin it ‘round like a helicopter!!!
As a result of UNC winning, I ended up winning one pool and coming in 3rd in another for some nice cash goodness. Also won a shot last night too.

We’re goin’ to Sizzler..... We gonna sizzler.....

Due to my class last night, I missed the first half of the game. I was trying to leave early, but I was so close that I wanted to finish everything up. I ended up finishing 2 of my projects! They look very nice I think. Not as good as a one-eyed monkey with shakes from heroin detox, but still nice. I’ll post pics up later.

I did get in trouble during class yesterday. It wasn’t a big deal, and it’s not like you can really get in trouble in an art class that didn’t involve harming yourself or others.

I was in an, ahem, ‘interesting’ text conversation and I was still texting when the class started. I think it may have annoyed the instructor as she told me to put that away. No big deal, but I still felt like I was back in grammar school getting caught for passing a note.

At least I didn’t have to miss recess or anything. It’s kickball day!!
I wish there was kickball here at work.

That’s all folks. 2.5 more days till sweet tea goodness. 7.5 more days till just plain sweet goodness!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: