Scatter things for a Scattered Friday mind
- Sadly, no scattered, covered, chunked, and topped hashbrowns. If you know what toppings those are and from what restaurant. You rock.
- We went to see a couple of cool bands play on Wednesday. It’s been a while since I’ve been out listening to some cool Indie music. The main band (VHS vs. Beta) had an Asian guy that really sounded like Robert Smith (the Cure). They played a short set and had some long instrumental bits that were boring, but when their singing songs were awesome. I got 4 hours of sleep that night.
- I was not tired on Thursday because I was in an incredibly bad mood. I’m still feeling some of that. I’m hoping it’ll get better in about 5 hours.
- My apt. is being occupied by many people big and small this weekend. Don’t worry, I’ve put up all the porn, hided all the ‘toys’, and made sure I knew the hours Chucky Cheese will be opened.
- I feel bad for kids visiting my place. I have SO much toys. Boxes and Boxes of toys! It’s freaken Toy’s 'R' Pup around my apt. All the toys are all still in boxes and they can’t play with any of it though. So sad.
- I copied about 80 80’s song onto a CD. No, none of the 80 songs were by Rick Springfield. I heart my new mp3 playing car deck.
- I just finished a 2 hours course on Inclusion here at work. Good for Sprint for adding sexual orientation in this training. Now all of you go get Sprint phones. Comply!
- A friend just invited me to see ‘House of Wax’ cause he got some free tickets. Free movie, even if it’ll probably suck is still sweet.
That’s all folks. Have a good weekend!!