Monday, January 10, 2005

Another one of these from the Bondage Chicken

3 names you go by:
1. Pup
2. Pupbert
3. Puppa

3 screen names you have:
1. Pupbert
2. PlaywithMegan1719
3. I've got nothing...

3 things you like about yourself:
1. The voices all finally playing well together
2. my cheesyness
3. being able to make people feel good

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. not knowing more languages
2. my shyness
3. the anger not going away

3 things that scare you:
1. not being able to save the world if I had the chance
2. letting people down who depends on me
3. regretting

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. email
2. liquids… lots and lots of liquids
3. music

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. A blue bra. Oh.. wait.. I mean.. blue boxers with monkeys on them
2. sweat pants
3 . a strange sleeved T-shirt. It’s not long or short, it comes a bit past the elbows. WTF?

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Pet Shop Boys
2. Sarah McLachlan (Live - 20 rows back center stage in april!!!)
3. DJTiesto/Paul Van Dyk

3 of your favourite songs at present: (in no particular order, and I will remember better ones after I submit this)
1. Mr. Brightside – The Killers
2. Stoned - Dido
3. What you waiting for? - Gwen Stefani

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Go outside the country.
2. Get my GED
3. Move to another state

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Feeling safe (knowing she’ll always be there for you)
2. Excitement about the relationship and our future
3. Complementary behaviors/interests

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I have a gianormous toy collection
2. I’m very good with bonsai trees
3. Have amazing accuracy hitting a target 30yds away with a throwing axe

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. smile
2. How she dances/moves
3. smell

3 things you just can't do:
1. Run for a really really long time
2. Get in bed with Heidi Klum (Damn you Seal!! DAMN!!)
3. Have a good inside game in basketball (being a one foot stuffed bear has its limits)

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Going to see a kick ass DJ and dancing
2. Video Games
3. Traveling

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Leave for a trip somewhere (i.e., it’s about time the Vegas email gets started people)
2. Be somewhere tropical right now with someone
3. Kissing

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
1. Head of Evil Empire located on private Island (complete with hollowed out volcano)
2. Owner of kick ass restaurant/club
3. Sarah McLachlan Roadie

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Ibiza
2. A tropical island in the southern hemisphere (includes Peru, Costa Rica, and Panama (country, not FL city))
3. Japan

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. That’s not my kid….
2. I want a DNA test…
3. That ain't my baby mama

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Save someone’s life
2. Hook up a couple of my friends so they'll finally get laid/married
3. Travel in space

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Barrie
2. Mandy
3. LiAps

No comments: