Thursday, January 20, 2005



Going to the chapel and we’re…. gonna get…. MARRRRIED..


Taking off for Ko’s wedding this weekend in Atlanta in a few hours!! I can’t believe Ko’s getting married. Who would’ve guess he could get a girl THAT drunk! Ha.. ok, just kidding.

I hope I don’t say stupid shit like that for my speech. Argh.. the pressure of having to make a speech. Damn, I need to get liquored up for this. I better write it down too.

Beware! Any of you that are programmed in my phone. This WILL be a very big drunk calling weekend. Mark my words… around 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning… be prepared for one drunk obnoxious phone call, or if you don’t pick up, one drunk obnoxious voice mail!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I’ll be sure to have good stories next week!

In the meantime, Guess the Blogger hand!

No comments: