Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Damn you throat and knee!! Damn you!!
Why do you hurt me so?

I’m blaming this on old age and/or small germ factories.

I can safely say, with good medical evidence, that I hardly ever get sick. I think before this year, I had a good run of a year and a half or so without being sick. I used to get colds a lot when I was a kid cause I figured I’d get that all over with early. For a while, that did seem to work as beginning college, I hardly ever gotten sick.

Hmm… also around that time I started drinking… maybe there’s something there. Ok, I digress.

Since the beginning of the year, I’ve already been sick once, that should’ve taken care of the sick quota for the rest of the year. Now my throat is killing me, my nose has started to drip a bit, and I’m feeling a bit headachy. This is totally going to kill my no sick numbers.

Also, after a couple of hours of ultimate Frisbee last night, my knee was killing me. Like I couldn’t bend it straight and a constant stabbing pain killing me. I’m totally falling apart here people.

To add to all this, I’m in a crappy mood. Not completely sure why, but I am. Then I started feeling sick, and I don’t know if any of you do this, but I actually get angry when I’m sick or hurting. Like WTF? Why am I sick? Why is my body failing me like this? I don’t have time to be sick or be hurt. It's such a waste of time.

I know, I know. There are people out there that are actually sick and hurt. I shouldn’t complain all that much. I'm generally in pretty good health. I was thinking this as I drove past a blind guy at a bus stop yesterday. Things really could be worst, but still. They don’t have posting rights on this blog so :p

I know I'm being whinny. I’ll cut it out. There was some good news yesterday. More on that later as it develops.

I’ll just sit here and listen to my new NIN CD.

Maybe things aren't so bad after all.

No comments: