Friday, May 13, 2005

Wild Mood Swings

I’ve been having them a lot lately. I notice them when I do. That’s the good part about being dissociative at a clinical level. Even when you’re acting one way, there’s always other ‘parts’ of you that can analyze how you’re acting. It’s hard to explain, but basically you having several different personas that interact individually and are separate within yourself. No, it’s not Multiple Personality Disorder (Personally, I don’t believe in MPD. One cannot completely separate within themselves. Those are merely more severe cases of Dissociative disorder) or Schizophrenia.

With the many people I know that are currently pregnant, I think I may be experiencing sympathy mood swings. I’m happy, I’m sad, I’m angry, I’m bored, and excited all at the same time. I’m not hungry yet I keep munching on things all day. I’m a bitch, I’m a lover.. I’m a child.. oh nevermind.

Ha.. I crack me up.

There are many things that are good and bad and possibly very good and possibly very bad in my world now. There’s definitely no shortage of crazy here. I now have to turn crazy away cause I went to CostCo and bought a bulk bag of it. I’m good for a while. Yup, no more need for crazy here.

-----

Here’s a fun little quiz to determine where you are in the political spectrum in case you don’t know. I bet I can guess what most of you readers here are. You probably don't even have to guess how I lean politically.

-----

I was having the weirdest dreams this morning. I was at the home I rented with 2 roommates back during graduate school. I came home and went to the kitchen where I found one of them in her underwear and on the floor in a fetal position yelling ‘asshole’. I tried to comfort her, but it didn’t seem like she could even hear me. I went back out to the TV room and fired up the ol’ PS2 and that’s when the other roommate came out of the bedroom wrapped in a towel. I asked him if he knew what was going on and he said he didn’t. Shortly after, 2 other women that I’ve never seen before came out of the bedroom also wrapped only in a small towel.

Ohhh… this is very interesting cause my two roommates are married.
Dum Dum Dummmmmmm!!!

I need to call them and see if anything’s up.

-----

For a nice Friday read, here is a very informative article on all the varieties of SarahRed (She’s macktastic and apparently way ahead of the cool curve). Just to check, I googled it. Here’s a funny version of the origin of the word.

Asshat

-----

I LOVE rain. It’s been raining pretty hard here since last night. I had me a nice glass of Jack and Coke then had one of the best sleeps in a while last night (without someone else being in my bed). The rain was loud when I woke up this morning. Only 1 thing missing and it would've been perfect!

That’s enough stuff you didn’t really need to know.

Happy Friday!

No comments: