Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday...

Blea. Weekends are so short. It shouldn't be unexpected cause the weekend hasn't changed since I've been alive, but it always suprises me when it's over. Once again proving to everyone that the special power that I would want would by far be the best EVER.

Time Stop. Yup. Screw Flying. Time Stop.

So with that, and cause Tricia told me so….

I think I’ve done this before, but I’m too lazy to look so, here you go.

Three names you go by:
Pupster
Pupperoni
Pup-O-Rama

Three screen names that you have had:
Pupbert (I have the world cornered on this name so I only need one)

Three things you like about yourself:I’m strong with the Force
My voices have stopped telling me to hurt people (well, not all people)
I am the best Dig Dug player EVER

Three things you don't like about yourself:
I am retardedly cheap
My ever worsening memory (Wha? Who are you again?)
I don’t have a PSP yet

Three parts of your heritage:
If they went back to a monarchy system and enough people died (roughly 100 million), I can be king of a very large country

Ghetto Superstar
Part stuffed bear, Part Jack Daniels

Three things that scare you:
Neoconservatives (Religious fundamentalist)
Little Children (evil ones)
Drowning

Three of your everyday essentials:
Bacon
Talkin’ to my babe
More Bacon

Three things you are wearing right now:
Boring Boring work clothes
Spongebob Boxers
Lots of lotion (my skin is all peeling from the sunburn.... ewwwwww!!! skin flakes everywhere)

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists (@ the moment):
The Killers
Weezer
Pet Shop Boys

Three of your favorite songs (@ the moment):
Dirty Little Secrets – Sarah McLachlan
Weezer – Beverley Hills
The Killers – Mr. Brightside

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Sky and sea diving
Travel to another country (preferably tropical)
Build doomsday device

Three things I want in a relationship:
Comfort
Passion
A story book future

Two truths and a lie: (in no particular order):
I have been on ESPN
I can bake a killer 3 layer chocolate cake with pudding insides
My glasses are just for show cause I think they make me look sophisticated

Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
Smile
Nose
Lips

Three things you can't do without:
Pup
Friends
80s music

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Traveling
Talking politics
Hanging out with friends

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Tropical Islands (Caribbean, Hawaii)
Western Europe (Pretty much anywhere)
Japan

Three things you just can't do:
Stay on a pogo stick (I try this a lot too)
Understand what the majority of American are thinking
Win the lottery

Three things you want to do before you die:
Get a script made into a movie
Visit all 7 continents
Run for political office

Three celeb crushes:
Heidi Klum
Dushku!!!
Kirsten Dunst

Yup Monday. Try not to kill anyone. :)

No comments: