Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'VE GOT A POST!!!


So I’ve been invited to a dinner outing tonight. People I know, yadda, yadda. The thing is I don’t think I want to go. Most everyone going will be coupled. Been there done that. There’s one other guy going stag. And I aint looking to hook up with him!

I aint even looking to meet new people neither. It won't happen anyhow. Your married friends aren't looking to hook you up. They wanna swap partners or whatever. Anyway, they’re all coupled; what the hell do they care about me?

So if I don’t go that other guy will really look gay. The gay guy hanging out with his married friends. Haha! You fag. Wait. I’m not homophobic. I’m just saying. What a loser.

Anyway after dinner they plan to go to a comedy club. That could be fun…for couples!!! I don’t know. I’ve been to comedy clubs before and I always had a blast.

I’m not coupled. I don’t feel like laughing.

Fuck ‘em.

I'll find out what airek's up to tonight. Maybe have a few beers.

No comments: