Thursday, August 18, 2005

Only 48 hours to go!

It’s that time again. When those emails that started at the beginning of the year is finally realized. The emails with the subject line: Vegas.

Starting Saturday morning, I will begin my 4 day journey of blissful drunkenness and altered states of mind in ultra hot Las Vegas. Once again, it’s time for our annual trip to Vegas with my old college roommates.

We’ve been taking trips together once a year ever since college ended. I think we tried once to go somewhere other than Vegas, but with our different interests, we keep coming back to two things that we can all relate to. Gambling and Booze.

Even though my gambling craze has died down now, I still wouldn’t miss it for the world. After living with these guys for 2 years, it’s hard to just see them just once a year. It’s been about 7 years since college, but every trip, it seems like we’re still living in Clifton towers having our daily Mario Kart tournament.

“Yea, that’s a tasty beverage, bitches!!”

I just found out a kick ass DJ (Bad Boy Bill) is playing this Saturday at a club in Vegas. As the Furdell has pointed out, “we’re old”, but I think we’ll still go and teach these young-ens some good old school dancing. And hopefully, we won’t break a hip.

All I know is that there better be a dance-off during somepoint this weekend.

Anyway, just for giggles, I did this last year, and everyone picked horrible numbers, so let me try again this year.

Roulette: Blogger Style

{insert roulette pic. here}
(Stupid work firewall not letting me upload pics.)

Since I’ll inevitably play some roulette this weekend, I thought I’d get all my fellow bloggers to play along since you won’t be there (and so I won’t miss you too much).

Pick a number between 0 and 36. Just one. I’ll play all the numbers I get and I’ll let you know which ones come up when I get back.

This will be a good judge of your excellence in super fun macktastical luckiness. By good judge I mean completely random of course. If your number keeps repeatedly hitting (landed on), I will send a plane for you.

I’ll get a nice Vegas present for the person with the best choice of number!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: