Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh… it’s SO time to get my drink on...

Just so you know, I haven’t been posted not because I’m down or anything. Well, I still am a bit, but good ol’ Jack talked me out of being in a bad mood. Jack and Samuel Smith (one of the best beers out there BTW) sure did their jobs. Jim just made me want to hit people.

It’s my friend’s birthday, St. Patrick’s Day, and the first day of March Madness today!!!!! Goodness, I’m gonna be one drunk Pup.

Sadly, instead of getting a good start on my drunkenness, my day is filled with work and meetings I can’t get out of.

ARGH… Don’t these people have any priorities? Don’t they know to write off today and tomorrow? What the hell? I hate you all!

Well, all I know is. This weekend will be filled with playing hard as much as possible, lots of scoring, lots of in and outs (esp. down the middle), and there’ll be basketball too! :)

You better hope your number is not in my phone book, cause if it is, you’ll probably be getting a call. Full drunken Pup DD goodness. Oh, I know you’re just dying with anticipation now aren’t you.

Why is it no one in my group is wearing green? WTF?

Happy Happy Joy Joy oh Glorious day if I can ever get the hell out of here!!!

Hope everyone have a wonderful day/weekend!! Don't get arrested!

No comments: