Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Because I can.

Top 15 80s new wave/pop/cheese songs I can think of RIGHT NOW (in no particular order)

* OMD – If you leave (Bonus for knowing what OMD stood for)
* Thomson Twins – Hold me now
* The Police – Every little thing she does is magic
* Bon Jovi – Living on a prayer
* U2 – Where the streets have no name
* Cindy Lauper – All through the night
* Belinda Carlisle – I get weak
* Pet Shop Boys – Always on my mind
* Heart – These Dreams
* New Order – Bizarre Love Triangle
* Depeche Mode – Somebody
* Duran Duran – Save a Prayer
* Stevie Nicks – Talk to me
* The Cure – Pictures of You
* A Ha – Take on me

Honable mention - N.W.A. - Straight outa Compton (~pouring a little bit of 8 ball out for easy~)

Talk amongst yourselves. What got left out? What should be on here?

You could argue, but you'd probably be wrong :)

No comments: