Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Roulette: Blogger Style

{insert pic. here} (Stupid work firewall not working with Hello)

Since I’ll inevitably play some Vegas this weekend, I thought I’d get all my fellow bloggers to play along since you won’t be there (and so I won’t miss you too much).

Pick a number between 0 and 36. Just one. I’ll play all the numbers I get and I’ll let you know which ones come up when I get back.

This will be a good judge of your excellence in super fun macktastical luckiness. By good judge I mean completely random of course. If your number keeps repeatedly hitting (landed on), I will send a plane for you (you lucky charm you).

I’ll get a nice Vegas present for the person with the best choice of number!!

The invitation to join us in sin city is always open!

Here's a teaser of the scheduled events:
- Drinking... oh my poor liver
- Gambling
- Dinner at Nobu
- Hiking

24 hours till I land in Vegas!!! 8 more hours of work… ARGHHH.. How do I concentrate?!!

No comments: