Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Now for something completely different.
A co-worker showed me this the other day. Maybe Fantasy sports have been taken a bit too far?

Fantasy Marching League
That’s right world. Get ready for the marching season with Fantasy Marching League!!

Now I'm all for Fantasy sports. Love'em. They're fun. Great place to talk trash.
Many of you know that I LOVE marching bands! Can’t get enough. Going to Denver this weekend to watch a Marching Band Championship.

But to put them together? I don’t know about that..

From the premise of the page, it seems that you get to organize the practices, do some drill chart work, etc. Urg.. boring.. it's all about the performance!

The last time I checked, there was fantasy golf and fantasy NASCAR.
Those too may be going overboard.

I think I have exceeded my geekyness for the week. I'll stop now.


No comments: