Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I found my Sarah cd...it was mixed in with tool....what the hell?
So fuck Santa Ko and your punk ass self.

I also found my $2.50 digital watch. score.
Now I can tell time. See I don't have a cell fone, cuz in the get-toe your needs are limited to malt liquor and crack. You call your dealer from your mom's fone and then pawn that fone to get your shit. I know a few people in the hood who run the market on cell fones. But I aint selling out, yo. I know that once I get a cell, bad things man, bad things.

In the gheto, dinner is always church's chicken, every night. I LOVE THE GHETTO BIRD!!! That chicken is sooooo good, let me tell you. I live two blocks up from the chicken coup yet I still drive there. Mainly because I know Shelia will jump me and eat my 12 pieces + 2 biscuits and peppers. Bitch. That was to last me until payday.

I get four channels on the TV. Network channels, folks. Amazingly they all come in very clear. At the beginning of each month I get all of the cable channels for about 10 days, then back to network stations. This is because when someone in my building is evicted (this happens once every month to like 3 families) it takes the cable guy 10 days to switch off the cable. Once I got lucky and had cable for 3 months. THREE MONTHS!!!! That's the shit!!! Those people spend all their money on cable when they know they got to pay the Fried Chicken bill, the Crack bill, the Fone bill and the Colt 45 bill. Electricity? Fuck that. Sit in the dark and eat your chicken. Damn, yore high maintence. Anyway I gotta go help Ray Ray roll his dad's tv to the pawn shop. Oh, its on tonight ;)

No comments: