Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I know this should probably be a comment to pup's fantasy marching band post...
but if you've checked the scores from the most recent event, of the major DCI corps, overall the Blue Devils are in the lead!!! Like I said, check the scores, yo. But this year I will cheer for the Cavilers. They're not too far behind. They can pull it off. They always have the best drumline ;)

Here is the real comment:

Pup - Why would you think charting is boring? The drill design is prolly the most fun for the band director. I'm all into making designs of pretty girls, or asymetric patterns while listening to music all day. I'm all over dat, yo!

Ko - Step off, boy! You the biggest poser of the bunch. What is the worth of a major in biology if you don't go into medicine? You aint no real scientist!!!

Everyone else who commented on that post, love, peace and hair grease! I can't remember what you all wrote, but I love you all!

No comments: