Thursday, June 03, 2004

I say yo, Pup! Drop me a funky ass beat...

da duh da da da duh da da da duh da da da duh da da
da duh da da da duh da da da duh da da da duh da da

I was hangin out in Bankhead
Thought I'd wait around for MARTA
And to my great surprise
Aiesha dialed my cell phone
I told that ho to shut it
I don't need no mamma drama
And then she said "I love you"
It was V-day after all.......

So I was headin down to Shawn's crib
He stayed out in Decatur
But he played some Tekken Tag
And I whooped his ass like daily
But then my head was spinnin'
I was thinkin 'bout Aiesha
Cuz she was just a friend
While I was creapin' with Moesha....

da duh da da da duh da.......
[Repeat 2 times and kick in the funky remixed bass line]

Moesha was her sister
And we're keepin it on the d-l
But/what/would/you/expect/when/her/booty/is/like
BUTTER!!!

Chorus

Lit-tle
Shane is one year old
And I aint the baby daddy
"Then/why/won't/you/get/off/your/fat ass
And take a blood test!?"
(nag nag nag)

Chorus

The moral of the story is a brotha can get distracted
And its V-day after all
And you know I gots to bang it...
Till the morning comes
Rising of the sun.....

Chorus

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice rap, great beat!

James F said...

Not since Another Bad Creation has the name Aiesha been used in song so effectively. Bravo, T.