Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Origins
Episode 1072: The Original Southside Crusaders vs. T and Pup

(13 or so years ago)

T walking home from school spies two big guys giving an old fashion beat down to a little dude. T also notices that one of the big guys is bustin' a droop.
T (thinking to himself): I wonder who those guys are. And why won't the one on the right pull up his pants?
T approaches the two fellows after the small fry frees himself from their stinging swings.
T: Hey guys. How's it going? Say, big guy, why do you wear your pants like that?
Big Guy: Easy access, nigga.
Other Guy: Yo, Ski, beat this fool down. I heard he was talking trash about your mom.
T: Easy now. I was wondering if I can join your club.
Ski: Nikki, you believe this shit? Nah, man. The membership is closed.
Nikki: You have to beat one of us down to claim the title of SOUTHSIDE CRUSADERS!!! And I don't think you can do it. Go ahead. Try. Take a swing at me. See if you don't get your ass kicked.
Nikki and Ski begin laughing and mocking T. T walks away a little dejected, but begins to devise a plan. Later at HQ T calls the only other person he knows:
Pup: WASSSUP!!!!!
T: What do you know about Nikki and Ski?
Pup: You okay? You didn't get beat down did you? Tell me what happened.
T recalls recent events.
P: Don't even think about it, T. They are notorious. Only a few have beaten them, and rumor has it the victors never live to tell the tale. Anyways we'd have to go to the gym and start working out if we want to beat them.
T: Fuck that.
P: Yeah. But I do have a plan....

No comments: