Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Imagine that...


Pup: Looks like our blog is doing alright.
T: Yeah I don't know why that is. We got super pimp daddy me, super pissy you, super annoying Ko, super invisible Dan....
P: Hummm... I like that. A super hero team.
T: Sounds good. Our catch phrase is...
T and P together: BRING IT!!!
T: Smooth.
P: So what you doing.
T: I don't know.
P: How you not know what you doing?
T:
P: We should start talking like girls.
T: What?
P: It'll be fun. People don't know that we're not girls.
T: Dude, guess again.
P: I'll start. So what you doing?
T: Hating on Ko. Fucking asshole.
P: What he do this time?
T: He fucking fell asleep! (...burrrrnnnnn!!!!!!)
P: Damn. You need you a new man. So I went to Wal-Mart drunk as hell last night. And getting more drunk while I was there.
T: Yeah, what's new?
P: Well I come across this guy wearing nothing but a trench coat. He had a clipboard and he asked me what kind of nailpolish I like.
T: What kind of nailpolish you like? Did he think you were in third grade?
P: So I say, "You aint getting none, huh?" Then I puke on him.
T: Score.
T: Dude, I gotta get back to work. This is retarded.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of South Park. Is your name really Todd Parker? LOL
-luv ya pup! Keep it up (both literally and figuratively)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Pup said...

BURNNNN!!

Pup said...

Oh, and Yea, T, whatever you're smoking or taking, you need to share some of that with your boy. And if it's that stuff you bought off Little Jimmy from the corner, then you better pass that shit over... you knowz that boy's got the hook up yo...

Where the hell is invisible Dan?