Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The trivialities of T

T and Pup exchanging e-mail from their work terminals:

Pup: Where were you last night? I was calling yo place, your mom's place, Shaniqua's place, Nikki and Ski's place. Nothing.
T: Oh, man. You're not going to believe this. I was at the grocery store last night, in the 1-15 item self check out line, with TWO items, for fifty f*cking minutes. Usually there are four operating stations, but for some idiotic reason two stations were not working. So I was next in line behind some old dude who was taking his time, raising his hand to ask the cashier questions about dog food, and then tomato juice, toilet tissue, etc. Then there was this old lady that was scanning two boxes of Kool-Aid packages. Do you know how many Kool-Aid packages are in a box? Well last night I found out. She scanned them all individually. Urrggghhh!!!!!
Pup: I bet she's still there.
T: Well finally the old dude finished flirting with Rebecca, and it was my turn. hehe!!!
Pup: Hey, why didn't you go to another line?
T: Cause I was next, yo!!!!
T: In unrelated news, I shaved this morning.
(side note: Anyone who has spent any amount of time with T would agree that he needed to shave 2 months ago.)
T: And took a shower!
Pup: 'bout damn time.

Question to audience:
If you were in T's place last night, would you have jumped lines?

1 comment:

Pup said...

Dude, I would have just walked out with those things...

I walk right to the door..
walk right to the door..

It's mine.. mine all mine..

Oh the good ol days of shop lifting...