Tuesday, June 08, 2004

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

This is my weekly comment on, What the fuck is wrong with you people? A commentary on how society as a whole or groups in society is pissing me off. There're a lot of them, so this will be a long running column.

Please do not get this column confused with "Who the fuck is you?", a weekly column on individuals who are pissing me off. Well, maybe not weekly, I’m pissed, but have too much work to carefully craft all this anger into words. I’ll try to get to it when I can.

Anyway, in this article on MSNBC Chimps near extinction, it was reported that a recent study shows that Monkeys may be extinct in 50 years!!! ARGHH!! In case you didn’t know, I love monkeys. Apparently there are some damn jackasses out there that I’m going to have to kill.

“It is believed that the illegal hunting and eating of apes -- known as the bushmeat crisis -- has had the greatest impact on the rate of decline, along with deforestation, human encroachment and disease”

Bushmeat?! What the hell? Who eats apes? Damn it if I’m not going to have to make a trip and do some stupidity cleansing. All you stupid ape eating people have to die! You people should know better. You are disgusting. I don’t care if you are starving. There are better ways. Get a Damn Clue.

Now, I will not place all the blame on those people who are doing this. Although they will shortly receive my foot to be inserted into their asses in the mail, they are only the pawns. The continuation of the richer countries in the world to ignore Africa will only lead to the destruction of all these wonderful natural resources and creatures. What? There’s no oil there? So let’s not worry about it? You rich people can’t take anymore resources from this land so you’ll just leave it to rot? These are people that want to be help and would be willing to accept help. Why isn’t anyone interested in them instead of the middle east? I bet if we find oil or something that can make some already rich people even more money, we’d be there in a second. If they found oil, Exxon would be sponsoring the biggest relief you’ll ever see. BTW, damn you DeBeers. That’s another rant.

Don’t think I’m only blaming the rich countries on this either. Damn it people in Africa, get a fucking clue. Stop all this bullshit fighting. Warlords? Come on, that’s so 18th century. You have epidemics of AIDS, famine, plague, never ending wars, desertification, etc. Get your shit together people. Stop fighting each other. The enemy is everyone else in the world. They’ve taken everything you had, your people, your resources, and they left you with nothing. Kill those few megalomaniacs and egotistical greedy bastards that are playing their little warlord games and work for greater goals, something other than, let’s see if I can live another week.

Back to you monkey killers. I’ll kill each and every single one of you. I’ll probably go after everyone you know, family, friends, everyone. That I promise. If you people won’t clean up your act, I’ll unite the monkeys and lead a revolt and monkeys will rule the land. Can’t be worst than what’s there now.

No comments: