Monday, July 19, 2004

Back from Arizona 
 
It's about 1:30am and I finally pull into my driveway.  It's been a long weekend  (time changes are a bitch) and getting back to work tomorrow's going to pretty ugly.  Especially having to be up and presentable in about 6 hours.  Unless I keep blogging (oh I how miss blogging after only a weekend.  I have a problem I know.  I'll seek blogger therapy soon).  It's down to 5.5 hours now.. argh.. better hurry. 
 
So I'm sitting there in my car pushing the garage door opener and nothing.  My next door neighbor, whom I haven't met yet, comes out to greet me.  They were drinking in the garage as always (at 1am on sunday?  My kinda guys).  Anyway, he told me my garage had been open the last couple of days and he decided to close it for me.  There's something wrong with the sensors so he had to do it manually.  Hence the opener not working. 
 
We talked for a bit, but I'm tired (went to sleep at 5 am last night, 7am in my time zone), so I just shut the garage manually, and up I go. 
 
Now I have an uncooporative garage, my car tags are over a month expired, and all this work...  Urg... this next week's not going to be pretty.  Good news though, I don't have any more trips for the rest of the month, so I'll be able to catch up on everything this weekend.  Yay!  Home for the weekend.  What a novel idea. 
 
Hmmm... I had a point in all this.  I can't remember now... oh well..  need sleep.  I will post the near hook-up story tomorrow.
 
Night...  

2 comments:

sarahred is smokeylonglong said...

Hey hey, you're back. Hope the concert was good and you had time to go out and drink...I think I may never consume alcohol again after this weekend. Meh.

Unknown said...

hi sweetie,
your neighbor sounds like someone off king of the hill. lol

how was arizona?