Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Give me back my BLOG!

Pup's Blog was missing in action. One minute it was there, next minute the template was all erased. No clue what happened. This is what I think though.

The blog Gods have judged and they gave our site a thumbs down. Mainly for idiotic content and wasting people's time. Thou shou not blog! An angry voice rang down. And it went away.. but like other angels who has fallen from graces. Pup rose up and said "Oh hell na bitch. I ain't going out like that. It's on." Pup work day and night (20 mins) and the blog was back.

We've rebuilt and here we are again.. Better to blog in hell than not blog in heaven...

Ok, it's really starting to not make sense now..

Anyway, Welcome back!



It's scary how concerned I was at the fact the blog wasn't coming up. I was genuinely worried. I may need to get another hobby or stop be so obsessed with this. My baby's back though. Yay!

3 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

Happened to me once, sort of. Suddenly, half my template was gone! Don't know how or why. Had to rebuild almost from scratch.

Makes you a stronger person, though, right? :)

sarahred is smokeylonglong said...

Huzzah! Pup is back! I wish I'd seen all the new comments yesterday. (As to the time difference, it's 8.16am right now here)

Kate the Peon said...

Glad you're back, Pup, you were definitely missed!