Monday, July 26, 2004

I don't know if this will work but I can always try pimping the chocobos..what a novel idea...pimpin' my 'cobos.
Oh, yeah, still lost in Gazaet Mountain. Maybe I'll go look that up and find the path out......

WORK SUCKS!!!
Oh, yea, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read, Quit your real job; make music. Or something like that.. That would be cool....if everyone just made music as a living. All music equally cool, all people equally cool. Respect the art, yo. But what if everyone came off like Ruben Studdard...I don't know. There would have to be a rule, that though everyone has to make music, you can only perform if you're hot. Damn, that rules me out. Unless I was the drummer... Wait, if you were doing techno/trance/djing/etc. it wouldn't matter if you're not hot. You could lay down the beats from behind a brick wall or something. This reminds me of an article I read about a Richard James performance. He had all of this equipment set up on stage--keyboards/synths/sequencers/drum machines/processors eveytthing--yet he hid behind a huge monitor left of center stage with his notebook and laid down some wicked acid-beats. So I guess anything is possible if you're fugly or shy. Or Ruben.

Whyd id my y0-Yo fall out of my pocket? Where did that penny go?

Why am I talkiing to mysef?
Must be radiohead on repeat disk again                                                                                             

 

.--.

No comments: